"If your plans don't include mobile, your plans aren't finished"Wendy Clark Senior VP integrated marketing Coca-cola Companies
Here's your chance to blow past your competitors with specific strategies to kick-up your business PAST the basics and into Mobile Marketing Nervana.ALL business owners are faced with a HUGE problem. BEFORE the Internet, connecting with your prospects meant advertising via:
However; TODAY... traditional advertising methods are LOSING their effectiveness.
- Phone Directory - Where is yours? Mine is in the recycle bin.
- Newspapers - Subscription rates are declining rapidly and ad costs are skyrocketing. Extreme Coupon'ers are saving the day buying up all the Sunday editions.
- TV - How many shows do you Tivo/DVR and skip thru the commercials?
- Telemarketing - National Do Not Call List. 'Nuff said. Although, "Direct Buy" never seems to get the message.
- Direct Mail - only has a 1 to 2% return. (And that is if your sales copy is written by a pro)
- Print Ads - costs are rising and will continue to rise as "paper" periodicals become obsolete.
- E-Mail - SPAM. Ever have someone opt-in and forget, then go off on you because they say your spamming them? SMH. (Shaking my head)