This morning, I ran across this blog post at Remarkable-communication.com. It’s so good, I’m printing and taping to the wall. Here’s an excerpt:
Here are 50 things your customers wish you knew: about them, about how they see you, and about your relationship.
- I don’t need you to be perfect, but I do need to know I can rely on you.
- Telling me what you don’t know makes me trust you.
- It means a lot when you take the time to thank me for my business or a referral.
- You don’t need to do all that much to be a superhero. Just do exactly what you say you will do.
- A friendly voice on the other side of the phone means more than you can imagine.
- Your employees treat me about as well as you treat them… Read the full article.
Be EMPOWERED and Share the love! dp