1. Where’s the hole?
2. What’s missing here?
3. What topic has been ignored?
4. How can I disrupt industry standards?
5. How could I deliver unmatched value?
6. What could I rearrange to make my mark?
7. What’s the one area nobody has tackled yet?
8. What NEW category can my expertise create?
9. What do I know better than ANY of these chumps?
10. What’s the one thing nobody seems to EVER talk about?
11.How could I position myself to have ZERO competition? If you didn’t care about beating the competition, what would you do differently?
l1. How can I change the rules so I can win at my own game?
12. What unclaimed piece of the pie is (clearly) waiting for me?
13. Where are the uncontested waters, and how can I swim there?
14. What niche market could I go after that’s presently being unserved?
15. What inherent uniqueness do I offer that’s the complete opposite of everybody else?
16. If you didn’t care about beating the competition, what would you do differently?
17. What counterintuitive approach could I take that flies in the face of these existing companies?
© 2008 All Rights Reserved.
Scott Ginsberg, aka “The Nametag Guy,” is the author of seven books, an award-winning blogger and the creator of NametagTV. He’s the only person in the world who wears a nametag 24-7 and teaches businesspeople worldwide about approachability. For more info about books, speaking engagements or customized online training programs, call 314/256-1800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.