- What is the one action you want your visitor to take? This is how to ensure success:
- Ask them to _____.
- Tell them how to _____.
- Show them how to _____.
- Free irresistible offer. 90% of most visitors don’t buy the first time, so you MUST capture their email address at the very least. Read more about “The Power of FREE”
- Consult request or make an appointment. (for service based biz) You MUST make it easy for prospects to connect with you
- Supporting facts, articles and information – it makes the decision to purchase easier.
- Testimonials. See tips and resources below.
- Be approachable! 62 Ways to MAXIMIZE Your Approachability
- Social connections = proof! Conversations with other leaders, clients and followers prove your expertise. ie. Facebook, Twitter, Friendfeed.
- BONUS: Follow-up. Auto-responders are the minimum effort… a personal phone call or thank you card adds a nice touch and gets you stuck in their memory.
…for boring, stagnant, all-about-me websites. If your website doesn’t have any of the 7 Critical Elements, don’t count on very many leads or sales.
Good News… (Yes, I’m an optimist!)
…it doesn’t require a lot of dough to create a new website, or overhaul your old one. This month we’re offering a WordPress based website (way cool and easy to use!) for as little as $799. Schedule an appointment – lets chat!
It doesn’t have to be highly complex or profound – just do it!
Need help? Lets chat – schedule an appointment.
Copyright© 2008, Donna Payne
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE OR WEB SITE? You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
Donna Payne is the creator of the money-and- time-saving “QuickStart Web Workbook.” To learn time- and money-saving techniques that everyone should know when working with a web designer, download your free copy today at http://thewebcoach.net.