This morning I was talking to a colleague about accepting payments online, as she was dealing with her merchant company who was charging her ridiculous fees for a swipe terminal. So, of course I shared Paypal with her. I’m glad I did.
Here are my top 7 reasons for loving Paypal:
- No contracts – Yay!
- Get money instantly – Woohoo! Unless the buyer sends you an e-check, but you have the option to not accept e-checks, just credit cards or paypal balances.
- Paypal Debit Card – Pay your business expenses directly with your debit card.
- World Wide Convenience – Receive funds quickly from anyone with an email address in the 190 countries and regions that accept PayPal. Make and receive payments in the currency you select. PayPal supports 23 currencies.
- Security for buyer and the seller against fraud.
- Recurring payments – conveniently bill clients/customers monthly without lifting a finger.
- Buy now website links and buttons make it easy to do business with you
- Big names accept Paypal online too, like Walmart, HP, ToysRus, Dicks Sporting Goods, and many, many others.
Who do you use for accepting payments online?