Website Audit – $1000 value
A Website Audit allows you to get a professional review and analysis of your website, including its content and inbound links. This covers Web Design and Web Structure Analysis, Page and Link Errors, Page Title and Meta Description Issues, Backlinks Analysis, URL Architecting, Duplicate Content Analysis, Comprehensive Target Keyword Analysis, and much more! Read more here: https://thewebcoach.net/website-audit/
Online Social Media Branding Package for your Biz – $1,500 value
Stand out in social media with professional branding. Get a complete social media campaign to promote your product or service. Includes consulting, planning, and all design work including coordinated header, profile picture, cover photo, and posts for up to 3 social networks.
(1) Seat in the Get Clients NOW!™ 5 week coaching program – $295 value
Marketing doesn’t have to be a struggle! C.J. Hayden’s GET CLIENTS NOW! book and 5 week coaching program have helped over 100,000 independent professionals build a thriving business by doing a few simple things each day. Coaching sessions are done over the phone, so you can participate from anywhere in the world. Read more here: https://thewebcoach.net/get-clients-now/
Professional headshots for up to 20 people in your office – $1200 value
In today’s digital economy image is everything. Often the first thing a potential client or partner will see is a profile photo or headshot. The best way to make a good first impression is with professional photography. Get professional headshots for up to 20 people from your company at Tog Loft’s distinctive downtown loft studio.
These rules govern the operation of Door Prizes at the Ribbon Cutting Celebration and Open House at 41 East Fourth Street, Mansfield, Ohio 44902. Give-away begins February 24th, at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (UTC-5) and ends on March 6, 2015, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (UTC-5).
TOGloft and The Web Coach are the Administrators (herein, “we”, “the Administrator,” or “sponsor”) of this Give-away.
In order to be eligible to win a prize in this Give-away, you must first enter in exact accordance with these Rules. As an entrant (herein, “entrants”, “you” or “your”), you hereby agree to, and, upon your entry, shall be bound by, all of the Rules listed herein. Your entry signifies your full acceptance of, complete agreement with, and your willingness to fully abide by all of these Rules.
- In order to enter, you will be required to provide, among other things, your name, address and email address.
- All entries become the sole property of the Administrator. No entries will be acknowledged.
- The complete Terms and Conditions of using our website are here: https://thewebcoach.net/terms-of-service/
- Employees, their immediate families and sponsors of TOGloft & The Web Coach and the sponsor or any of the other companies or entities which may supply prizes or any other service to this Give-away, may not enter and shall not be eligible to win a prize.
- To enter using a military mailing address, give us the name of your unit in the “Address:” field, enter A.P.O. or F.P.O. in the “City:” field, and select the appropriate Military “State” based on the theater of deployment:
- Exceptions to this Eligibility Rule are made for active duty U.S. Military personnel and their families who are stationed overseas, and who also have a valid A.P.O. or F.P.O. military mailing address.
- If you do not reside in the above locations, you are not eligible to enter or win. (This restriction is due, in part, to certain governmental import/export prohibitions.)
- Give-away is open to entrants 18 years of age or older, legal residents of the United States of America, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, are actually and legally residing in the United States of America, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands at the time of entry and subsequent prize awards.
- Armed Forces Africa – AE
- Armed Forces Americas (except Canada) – AA
- Armed Forces Canada – AE
- Armed Forces Europe – AE
- Armed Forces Middle East – AE
- Armed Forces Pacific – AP
C. How to Enter & Win
- NOTE: All eligible entrants may participate in this Give-away by entering once via the Web page entry form https://thewebcoach.net/prizes, or by calling and speaking to Tracy Graziani or Donna Payne. These are the only means of entering this Give-away.
- Attempting to enter by any other means will result in an invalid entry. No entries via email, U.S. Mail, FedEx, personal deliveries, telephone, fax, or any other means shall be accepted. You may enter only one time. Attempts to circumvent this or any rule of this Give-away shall result in immediate and permanent disqualification from this entire Give-away.
- Should any entry be selected as a prize winner, by acceptance of that prize, the entrant agrees to full acceptance and complete agreement with all of these Rules, and to be bound hereunder and to abide by all of the Rules listed herein.
- Neither shall we incur any responsibility nor obligations for any real or perceived deficiency in the levels of telephone service or Internet access at any levels or regions or areas across the United States of America or anywhere else.
- Winners shall be determined by drawing conducted by Tracy Graziani or Donna Payne. Entries will be accepted between February 24, 2015 and March 6, 2015.
- Drawing will be conducted on or about March 7, 2015.
- Winner names will be published on or about March 9, 2015, on the http://TheWebCoach.Net & http://togloft.com websites, at https://thewebcoach.net/prizes
- Attempts to circumvent any rule of this Give-away shall result in immediate and permanent disqualification from this entire Give-away.
D. Limitations of Liability
- By participating in this Give-away, you hereby forever and unconditionally release and hold harmless the Administrator, TOGloft & The Web Coach, their affiliates, subsidiaries, their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, sponsors, suppliers, manufacturers, employees, and representatives, and their successors, heirs and assigns, from any and all liability or claims for damages or potential damages caused or allegedly caused by any failure of performance, defects or damages in products or workmanship, error, omission, or interruption, deletion, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure(s), breakdown of equipment, software error(s), unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration related in any way whatsoever to the receipt of any prizes awarded hereunder.
- You hereby specifically agree to forever release and hold harmless TOGloft & The Web Coach, their affiliates, subsidiaries, their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, sponsors, suppliers, manufacturers, employees, and representatives, and their successors, heirs and assigns, against any and all liability, claims, demands, damages and expenses (including attorneys fees) arising directly or indirectly out of the operation of any part of this Give-away.
- The prize for this Give-away is described on the Komando.com website, at https://thewebcoach.net/prizes. The prize may be substituted or upgraded by the Administrator at any time. There is one prize package, consisting of the most current version of the prize.
- Winner(s) hereby specifically agree to forever release and hold harmless, TOGloft & The Web Coach, their affiliates, subsidiaries, their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, sponsors, suppliers, manufacturers, employees, and representatives, and their successors, heirs and assigns, against any and all liability, claims, demands, damages and expenses (including attorneys fees) arising directly or indirectly from this consultation.
- An awarded prize or prizes shall not be substituted, traded, exchanged or sold back to the Administrator for its equivalent (or less) cash value, nor shall it be modified in any way whatsoever from the descriptions listed herein, except as provided under these rules.
- Prize winner(s) will be notified within 10 days, if possible, using the information which they, as entrants, provided to us and we shall make all reasonable efforts to contact each winner using that information. However, the Administrator shall not held be responsible for any incorrect information, regardless of the reason or reasons.
- If we are not able locate or contact a selected prize winner after a period of thirty (30) days from the conclusion of Give-away, then that particular prize may be donated to a suitable charitable organization or may be disposed of in any manner at the Administrator’s sole discretion.
- We will use our best efforts to deliver prize to the winner in a short and timely manner (estimated 2-3 weeks, but possibly as long as 12 weeks). We shall not be responsible or obligated for any event or events that may delay deliveries, which are reasonably beyond our control. In addition, Administrator shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to any shipping prohibitions or delays or any other rules or regulations which could, in any way, prohibit, delay or interfere with Administrator’s ability to ship or to transfer any prizes to military or any other address.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ANY PRIZE OR AWARD BE SHIPPED OR TRANSFERRED TO AN ADDRESS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, PUERTO RICO, GUAM OR THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, except to active duty United States military personnel (and their immediate families) who are stationed outside the United States or its possessions or territories, but who have a valid A.P.O. or F.P.O. mailing address, and are otherwise eligible to enter and win in this Give-away.
- In the event that a prize winner declines or refuses to accept the awarded prize(s), or in the event that notification cannot be accomplished within thirty (30) days of the first notification attempt, that prize winner shall be disqualified and the Administrator may select an alternate prize winner for that particular prize or dispose of the prize at the sole discretion of the Administrator.
- The winning of a prize, especially a prize of high value, may have certain tax ramifications for you. As required by Federal & State Law, we may issue to you an IRS 1099 form in the amount of the manufacturer’s suggested retail value (which shall be stipulated by the manufacturer or supplier of your prize). Further, we may be required to report to the IRS the value of your winnings.
- The value of any prize awarded hereunder shall be the published Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (M.S.R.P.) in effect as of January 1, 2015.
- In order to receive your prize, you hereby agree to accurately report to us any and all information that we may be required by law to collect for tax purposes (including your Social Security or Taxpayer Identification Number).
- In the event that you fail to provide this legally required tax information to us, we may, at our sole option, cancel the prize award to you. In such an event, you agree that you shall have no recourse against us, and you hereby release and hold harmless, TOGloft & The Web Coach, their affiliates, subsidiaries, their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, sponsors, suppliers, manufacturers, employees, and representatives, and their successors, heirs and assigns, against any and all liability, claims, demands, damages and expenses forever (including attorney’s fees) and that we shall have no further obligation to you in any way whatsoever.
G. Your Privacy & Our Rights to Publicize Winners Information
- As a prize winner herein, you agree that we and our prize suppliers and/or our sponsors may use, for promotional purposes and in ways to be determined by the Administrator, your photograph, name, voice, face and/or likeness, together with your city and state of residence, the description and value of the prize that you shall have won hereunder. Information such as your telephone number and street address will not be made public. We may, from time to time, use your information, online and in print as we, in our sole judgment and discretion, see fit and deem to be appropriate and necessary.
- By entering and/or accepting any awarded prizes hereunder, and for good and valuable consideration to be transferred from the Administrator (namely, the privilege to enter to win and to possibly receive any prize awarded in the operation of this Give-away), you hereby grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, unlimited and ongoing right to utilize any and all information provided as described herein without any further notice or obligation to you in any way whatsoever. You further hereby specifically agree that the use of your information by the Administrator, prize suppliers and/or sponsors of Give-away in any way and through any means now known or later devised shall not be deemed or considered a violation of any of your privacy or intellectual property rights in any way whatsoever.
- The validity and operation of this rule shall survive and continue in full force and effect past the ending date of this Give-away and shall inure to the benefit of the Administrator, sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, sponsors, suppliers, manufacturers, employees, and representatives, and their successors, heirs and assigns, in perpetuity.
H. Revision of Rules
- The Administrator hereby reserves the right to modify and/or revise these Rules at any time during this Give-away by the act of publication at this Web location (at any time and without any form of prior notification).
- Rules shall be considered revised and/or updated upon their publication.
- All prior rules shall thereby be rendered null and void and shall not be enforceable in any way whatsoever.
I. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Entrants hereby specifically agree that any and all issues and/or questions concerning these Rules, the operation of this Give-away, or the rights and obligations of entrants or the Sponsor(s) in connection herein shall be governed according to, and under the laws of, the State of Ohio without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law, rules or provisions (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.
- Entrants hereby specifically agree that and indicate their agreement by the act of having entered this Give-away, should any litigation arise out of the operation of this Give-away concede that the court which shall have first jurisdiction in any legal matters pertaining hereto, shall be a court of appropriate jurisdiction which shall be located within Richland County, Ohio. This rule is binding upon all entrants, whether they are a winner or not, and whether or not the matter of winning is in dispute.
- Entrants hereby specifically agree that neither the Administrator or its sponsor shall be held liable in any way whatsoever for any delay or failure in performance of any part of this Give-away from any cause beyond its control and without its fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, acts of civil or military authority, government regulations, embargoes, epidemics, war, terrorist acts, riots, insurrections, fires, explosions, nuclear accidents, strikes, lockouts, extended power blackouts, natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, volcanic action, unusually severe weather conditions or other major environmental disturbances, inability to secure transportation facilities, failure or partial failure of software or hardware products or the services of other persons, acts or omissions of transportation or communications, common carriers and legal and/or regulatory constraints affecting the Administrator or its sponsor in their performance of their obligations hereunder (herein, “Force Majeure”).
- Entrants hereby specifically agree that any and all claims and/or causes of action which arise or could arise from, or in connection with, this Give-away, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with this Give-away, but in no event shall such damages include attorneys fees. Each entrant (and/or entrant’s parent/legal guardian [if entrant is a minor]) hereby waives all rights to punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses. No entrant (and/or entrant’s parent/legal guardian [if entrant is a minor]) shall claim or receive any damages subject to being multiplied or otherwise increased.
- In the event that any rule or any provision of this Give-away is found to be in conflict with any state, municipal or governmental statute, regulation or law, then that rule (or rules) shall be deemed changed as necessary in order to conform to all statutes, regulations or laws, if possible. If not possible, then this entire Give-away shall be deemed to be void in that jurisdiction or municipality, and those living in that jurisdiction or municipality shall be deemed ineligible to participate or win hereunder. And in such an event, neither the validity nor enforceability of any other rule in this Give-away shall be affected in any way whatsoever and shall remain in full force and binding effect
- Entrants hereby specifically agree that the Administrator is and shall be the sole interpretative and final authority as to these rules and the operation of this Give-away. The Administrator’s decisions hereunder are final. Should there be any conflict or potential conflict with any other rule herein, that conflict shall be resolved by the Administrator and in the Administrator’s best interests.
- These rules are the full and complete rules and hereby supersede, nullify and void any and all prior rules.
J. Inquiries and Questions
- Inquires of any type shall be submitted in writing, via U.S.P.S. Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested, and shall be directed to:
The Web Coach
41 East 4th St
Mansfield, OH 44902
The Administrator shall not be responsible for lost, misdirected, or late mail.
L. Trademarks, Copyrights, Logos
The Administrator hereby specifically disclaims any and all other copyrights, trademarks and/or trade names that are used herein which are not owned by the Administrator or its sponsor. In such cases of use, the Administrator hereby states and affirms that the use herein is for descriptive purposes only
Copyright © 2004 – 2015 The Web Coach, LLC. All rights reserved.
February 24, 2015