Face it. We’re ALL looking for the best information, success tools and resources to move our businesses forward. Doing it all by yourself is very frustrating and time consuming. The margin of error is high, and when building a business, you can’t afford mistakes! You need a Friend in the Business!
- having your own personal web coach to ask silly questions or consult with at a moment’s notice?
- spending more time doing what you love because you don’t have to waste hours online researching.
- eliminating stress and uncertainty. Technology changes so quickly, how can you keep up?
- working effectively and making the best use of your time
- getting clients, and making sales effortlessly because you have marketing systems in place
- being part of a group with fantastic synergy
Whether you were let go from your day-job yesterday, or a seasoned internet marketer, you must stay a few steps ahead of your competitors.
The Web Coach INSIDER, was created for all levels of entrepreneurs…
Entry level membership is a great way to have on-going access at a very affordable rate: just $27.97 a month! (Yes, you did read that correctly. More about that later.)
- Monthly group Webinars, and follow-up classes for those who want it.
- FREE seat in my weekly “Cross Channel Mastermind” group.
- Downloadable digital audio recordings. You’ll have access to digital recordings of every call, so you don’t have to be concerned with schedule conflicts. Files are MP3 format and easily downloaded to your computer or iPod.
- Members ONLY Exclusive subscription to “The Web Coach INSIDER”
- Members ONLY Facebook Group
And I highly encourage you to ask questions, suggest topics, and give feedback.
Why on Earth Am I Doing This So cheap?
You see, I’ve tried everything, made every mistake possible and even faced devastating personal issues. All while building a successful web development & coaching company.
I’ve always shared information openly and freely. It is my *personal choice* to continue serving at a low rate, so that everyone can afford it. (and I can still put groceries in my fridge!)
I believe in our new “relational” economy we need to SHARE THE LOVE. Meaning, support one another… go above and beyond to SERVE. I would much rather spend my time serving you, than burying my head in programming code. Gak! :-(~
Ready to Subscribe? I invite you to receive “The Web Coach INSIDER” with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
PS. When you commit to subscribing to The Web Coach, you commit to your success and happiness, and that support is like magic!
PPS. One last bit of advice from a former mentor of mine: If you keep doing what you’ve always done, you’re going to keep getting what you’ve always gotten.